I’m combining my SST with Fishnet Friday because it’s officially my birthday now and I can do what I want.
GPOYW: Way (3 or 4 whole years) back edition.
This is what happens if you work on your birthday. This is why I won’t be there on my birthday ever again.
Fun fact: When chocolate syrup dries, it becomes sticky. I do not recommend ever getting this much on your clothes or in your hair, no matter what the circumstances may be.
I was offered a job at our trauma center the other day. The director was my boss before she got a promotion and transferred. I would have a longer commute and no more money, but a lower patient count and probably less aggravation.
Yesterday morning, the director of our division came up to me and thanked me for all of my hard work lately.
That afternoon, my boss berated my staff for their call-offs and expecting me to do everything. He told them that they’ve taken advantage of the fact that I’m held accountable when something doesn’t get done. It isn’t fair to me, and it wouldn’t be happening anymore.
I don’t know if these events are related. I do know that it’s a huge fucking weight off of my shoulders, and I appreciate it.
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
I just want to wear neon and a side ponytail and watch the Breakin’ movies and dance.
1. Oh, you didn’t want to work today and I had to come in on my day off? I don’t want to work Tuesday, so now you have to come in on your day off.
2. I had to postpone my vacation for some chick that couldn’t even be bothered to come in for her physical. Meanwhile, all these dickleaks are calling off all willy-nilly. Are you fucking kidding me?
3. Maybe next time, you don’t get so overly excited. Maybe you don’t tell anyone else you cut your asshole while shaving.
4. She literally smells like she just spends her days rolling around in dirty fucking litter boxes.
5. Showering without light or glasses should only be done for recreational purposes. By that, I mean fucking.
6. You let some chick that looks like fucking Hagatha from the fucking Smurfs play you? We can’t be friends anymore.
7. You can either treat your dog like you actually want her, or I’ll take her the fuck home with me.
Okay, so can adults play then? Because I really feel like I have to ride this thing. #thatswhatshesaid
When coming at you straight-on, sharks look like they’re smiling.
Like a serial killer.
So, kind of appropriate.